The Bromley Dementia Support Hub service supports people diagnosed with dementia who are living in their own home in the London Borough of Bromley and their family and friends who care for them.
How we can help:
- Finding and accessing relevant local support
- Information and advice and guidance
- Support to plan for the future
- Carers support, including:
- learning about dementia
- coaching on how best to care for the person living with dementia
- help with coping strategies
- Befriending: specialised volunteer support to help people stay active and get out and about.
To Access the service call 020 3328 0366 or use the email link below.
The Bromley Dementia Support Hub
The Bromley Dementia Support Hub is funded by the NHS's Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and supported by the London Borough of Bromley, and delivered by Mindcare Dementia Services, Age UK Bromley and Greenwich and Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust.