Fundraise for us!
Whether you want to walk, run, bake, or even jump out of a plane, please contact us with your fundraising ideas and events and help us to make a difference.
Read about one fundraiser's challenge in our NEWS
Please ensure that any money you raise is sent to Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough and not to our brand partner Age UK. Age UK is the national team and if you wish the money to be spent locally by us to support the delivery of our local services to older people living in the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough area, then please send your fundraising to us directly by any of the methods below:
- Send a cheque payable to Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, to: Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Finance Dept, .
Pinnacle House Business Centre, Pinnacle House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5YD
- Make a bank transfer of the amount to: Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, The Co-operative Bank, Account No: 65793174, Sort Code: 08-92-99
- Set up a supporters page/ fundraising page for us at Give as you Live- DONATE to collect donations/sponsors. More information on how to do this is HERE
- Make a direct online donation HERE page.
- Set up a supporters page/ fundraising page on Just Giving
- Let us know your ideas, how you would like to support us and what we can do to support you, email: email@example.com.
On-line Shopping - Give As You Live
You can also help us by making a small change to the way you do your on-line shopping. You can enable free donations are made to us by a number of retailers, by shopping via Give as you Live and supporting our charity Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Join us now as a supporter and sign up HERE.
Can you knit or crochet, or encourage others to knit for our Big Knit Campaign?
For every behatted smoothie hat that gets sold, Age UK will receive 25p to help older people during the cold winter months.
Wear your slippers! Join our annual Slip into Slippers Campaign
Ask your family, friends, school, employer or business to wear comfy slippers and raise vital funds and awareness for Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. Takes place the first Friday in October (or a date of your choice thereabouts)
Recycle4Charity is a free and easy to use ink recycling programme, simply follow the link and register to send your empty cartridges for recycling. Help us to raise funds and save the planet!