Fundraise for us!
Whether you want to walk, run, bake, or even jump out of a plane, please contact us with your fundraising ideas and events and help us to make a difference.
Read about one fundraiser's challenge in our NEWS
Please ensure that any money you raise is sent to Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough and not to our brand partner Age UK. Age UK is the national team and if you wish the money to be spent locally by us to support the delivery of our local services to older people living in the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough area, then please send your fundraising to us directly by any of the methods below:
- Send a cheque payable to Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, to: Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Finance Dept, The Lindens, 86 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2SN.
- Make a bank transfer of the amount to: Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, The Co-operative Bank, Account No: 65793174, Sort Code: 08-92-99
- Set up a supporters page/ fundraising page at our Virgin Money Giving page to collect donations/sponsors. More information on how to do this is HERE
- Make a direct online donation at our Virgin Monday Giving page.
- Let us know your ideas, how you would like to support us and what we can do to support you, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also help us by making a small change to the way you do your on-line shopping. You can enable free donations are made to us by a number of retailers, by shopping via Give as you Live and supporting our charity Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Join us now as a supporter and sign up HERE.
The Big Knit was a success for us in 2017-18 and 2018-19. Can you knit and encourage others to knit for us for our 2019 -20 Big Knit?
For every behatted smoothie hat that gets sold, Age UK will receive 25p to help older people during the cold winter months.