We're here for all older people in Camden. We understand the anxiety and the practical ramifications of this pandemic, and will continue to support older people (and their relatives) who reach out to us.
Our Nutrition and Wellbeing package
Here are just some of the support services we're offering to older people in Camden as part of our Nutrition and Wellbeing package in response to the coronavirus:
- Internet shopping.
- Information and advice hotline.
- Telephone befriending service.
- Telephone counselling service.
- Online book Group
- Streaming of our lunchtime concerts.
If you feel that you could benefit from any of services as a result of the pandemic, please complete our referral form and a member of the team will be in touch.
We need your donations more than ever
During the peak of the pandemic our two Hubs were transformed; providing thousands of emergency food parcels to people of all ages across Camden. Even now, our teams of volunteers continue to provide vital telephone support for Camden’s older generation, many of whom are in complete isolation.
With nearly 30,000 older people aged 65+ in Camden being told to stay at home, over 10,000 of whom live alone, we need to do more to make sure our older community stay safe and well at this time.
Coronavirus and vaccine information
- For the latest Government advice on the coronavirus pandemic, including information on restrictions in Camden, please click here.
- For the latest NHS advice and guidance on the coronavirus, click here.
- Age UK and Coronavirus (COVID19)
- For more information about what to expect once you receive your vaccine invitiation, go to the NHS vaccine page here.