We're here for all older people in Camden. We understand the anxiety and the practical ramifications of this pandemic, and will continue to support older people (and their relatives) who reach out to us.
Our Nutrition and Wellbeing package
Here are just some of the support services we're offering to older people in Camden as part of our Nutrition and Wellbeing package in response to the coronavirus:
- Internet shopping.
- Information and advice hotline.
- Telephone befriending service.
- Telephone counselling service.
- Online book Group
- Streaming of our lunchtime concerts.
If you feel that you could benefit from any of services as a result of the pandemic, please complete our referral form and a member of the team will be in touch.
Coronavirus and vaccine information
- For the latest Government advice on the coronavirus pandemic, including information on restrictions in Camden, please click here.
- For the latest NHS advice and guidance on the coronavirus, click here.
- Age UK and Coronavirus (COVID19)
- For more information about what to expect once you receive your vaccine invitiation, go to the NHS vaccine page here.