Information and Advice
- Location: Age UK Enfield
- Price: Free
Telephone: 02083 754120
Our Information, Advice and Advocacy service can help you with a wide range of issues, including:
• Understanding your entitlement to benefits and help you to claim
• Help you to plan for Later Life, including providing information on Lasting Power Attorney, Wills and Funeral plans
• Concerns you may have about your housing
• Help you to apply for local transport concessionary schemes including Freedom Pass, Blue Badge, and taxi cards
• Understanding how to access social care and health services
• Connecting you to social activities, community groups and organisations
• Helping you to apply for small grant funding for essential items
• Help you to obtain Food Bank vouchers or drop off points
• Help to find local trades people - gardening, etc.
• If you are struggling to express your concerns or if you are finding it hard to explain to another professional, organisation or business we can try to help you with advocacy.
We are commissioned by London Borough of Enfield as part of a consortia led by Enfield Disability Action and Enfield Connections. We work collaboratively with other agencies including the Department for Work and Pensions, London Borough of Enfield. All local VCSE information services including: Enfield Citizens Advice Bureau, Enfield Carers Centre, Enfield Connections, Engage Riverside, North London Foodbanks and more.
Sadly we are unable to help with:
• Debt advice
• Financial advice
• Immigration advice
• Legal Advice
We will always try to help, and if we cannot assist you directly, we will signpost or refer you to another service which would be most appropriate for your needs.
We are offering telephone appointments and offer bookable face-to-face appointments on Monday and Thursday.
To book an appointment call 020 8375 4120 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you help us by making a donation?
Age UK Enfield is committed to offering our Information, Advice and Advocacy service for free.If you are able to make a donation to help us continue offering services to older people in Enfield, it is very much appreciated.
You can do so online at www.justgiving.com/ageuk-enfield or by sending a cheque payable to Age UK Enfield.
Click here for a variety of organisations that may be useful
Information Guides and Links
Click here for factsheets, benefits calculator and more information.
Tel: 020 83754120