Age UK Isle of Wight needs you! To help us meet an ever-increasing demand for our services we need your help!
There are SO MANY WAYS you can GET INVOLVED! We have many different opportunities available for those who want to help us raise some much-needed funds.
You could help with:
- Leaflet/Poster distribution in local supermarkets, corner shops, local noticeboards - all helping to increase our awareness of our services and local events.
- Collection Box Distribution & Collection. Every penny counts, we have boxes in locations across the island that need swapping out every 3-6 months.
- Volunteering at our local events. This could include ticket taking, gate-manning, stewarding etc. Helping our events to run smoothly whilst maximising on the funds we raise.
- Like and follow our Facebook and Twitter Pages and share our news. We offer advice on current events and advertise our events through social media, by sharing our post you are helping us to spread the word!
You can also help us at home by:
- Knitting mini hats at home for The Big Knit Campaign - helping us keep older islanders warm in the winter – we get 25p per hat that’s sold with innocent smoothies!
- Having an Age UKIW spare change or swear box at home or work - those penny’s add up!
- Having a coffee and cake morning with friends – a mini bake sale at home or work could generate some essential funding for Age UKIW!
- Have a clear out - sell your unwanted items at a boot sale or on eBay and donate the money raised.
Sign up to one of our exciting events, Skydive, Penguin Plunge etc. Or come along and support our local events – Wolverton Manor Garden Fair, Our Christmas Film Festival.
For some ideas and inspiration please download our: Age UKIW Fundraising Pack
Every penny we receive, stays on the Island and is used solely for the benefit of our local residents.
Whatever you decide to do our dedicated, experienced fundraising team will support you every step of the way.
For more information please contact our fundraising department on (01983) 525282 or email: email@example.com
The only limit to your fundraising is your imagination, so have a think and have some fun while you raise money for a great cause. Whatever you decide to do our dedicated, experienced fundraising team will support you every step of the way.