Age UK Isle of Wight needs you! To help us meet an ever-increasing demand for our services we need your help!
There are SO MANY WAYS you can GET INVOLVED! We have many different opportunities available for those who want to help us raise some much-needed funds. Every penny we receive, stays on the Island, used solely for the benefit of local residents.
You could help with:
- Leaflet/Poster distribution in local supermarkets, corner shops, local noticeboards - all helping to increase our awareness of our services and local events.
- Collection Box Distribution & Collection. Every penny counts, we have boxes in locations across the island that need swapping out every 3-6 months.
- Volunteering at our local events. This could include ticket taking, gate-manning, stewarding etc. Helping our events to run smoothly whilst maximising on the funds we raise.
- Like and follow our Facebook and Twitter Pages and share our news. We offer advice on current events and advertise our events through social media, by sharing our post you are helping us to spread the word!
You could organise your own fundraising by:
- Knitting mini hats at home for The Big Knit Campaign - helping us keep older islanders warm in the winter – we get 25p per hat that’s sold with innocent smoothies!
- Having an Age UKIW spare change or swear box at home or work - those penny’s add up!
- Having a coffee and cake morning with friends – a mini bake sale at home or work could generate some essential funding for Age UKIW!
- Have a clear out - sell your unwanted items at a boot sale or on eBay and donate the money raised.
Sign up to one of our exciting events, Skydive, Powder Run, etc. Or come along and support our local events – Wolverton Manor Garden Fair or Christmas Film Festival.
For some ideas and inspiration please download our:
Set up an online fundraising page
You can set up an online fundraising page on JustGiving by simply clicking below. Then, you can share the link to tell you friends, family and work colleagues what you're doing and encourage them to sponsor you online. It's a great way to keep everyone updated on your progress and to get people to sponsor and support you.
Just click the button below, choose a name for your page and add a message explaining your story and why you're supporting Age UK Isle of Wight.
Raise more for Age UK Isle of Wight without it costing you a penny through Gift Aid!
If you are a UK taxpayer, please click download our Gift Aid form and send back to us in the post. This will enable us to claim back from HMRC the tax you have already paid - 25p in every £1 you give - which makes your gift even more valuable, at no extra cost to you.
We can even claim Gift Aid on donations you've made to over the last 4 years.
Every penny we receive, stays on the Island and is used solely for the benefit of our local residents.
Whatever you decide to do our dedicated, experienced fundraising team will support you every step of the way.
For more information please contact our fundraising department on (01983) 525282 or email: email@example.com
The only limit to your fundraising is your imagination, so have a think and have some fun while you raise money for a great cause. Whatever you decide to do our dedicated, experienced fundraising team will support you every step of the way.