A free and confidential service for anyone over 50 years of age who requires help or assistance with their benefits.
Each year up to £3.5bn of Pension Credit and Housing Benefit goes unclaimed by older people. Let us help make it easier.
We can advise you about the benefits that you may be entitled to.
- Attendance Allowance
- Carers Allowance
- Health Benefits
- Disability Living Allowance
- Council Tax Support
- Pension Credit
- State Pension
- Blue Badge
- Public Transport Concession
- Personal Independance Payment
- Winter Fuel Payments
- Warm Home Discount Scheme
- Cold Weather Payments
We can support you with:
- Benefits check to see if you are entitled.
- Assistance to complete claim forms.
- Signposting to other relevant agencies who can help if we are unable to.
- Home visits - you can visit us by appointment only, or if necessary, we can visit you. Virtual assessments and telephone are also available.
Since the service began in April 2005, we have helped older people on the Isle of Wight to claim over 8 million pounds in extra benefits.
What does it cost?
This service is provided free of charge. However, if your claim is successful we may ask if you can make a donation to help us keep the service running so that more people can benefit from the service in future. Please be aware that this service is extremely busy, and there may be a waiting list.
Get in Touch Today
Call us on (01983) 525282 If the team is unavailable when you ring, we will call you back as soon as possible or email us using the link to the right.