Our workshops give employees the opportunity to prepare for retirement and later life. We encourage open and honest conversations with employers about preparing for the future which will result in benefiting from a healthy and happy workforce.
Who can attend?
Our retirement planning workshops are designed for people planning to leave employment within the next 5-10 years. However, the earlier individuals start to plan for retirement the better so everyone is welcome.
The key areas focused on within our workshop include:
- Money and Tax
- Legal issues
- Health & Wellbeing
- Planning your time and activities in retirement
Following the workshop individuals will:
- Be more prepared for the future and be in a position to make the most out of retirement
- Feel more informed in key areas linked to retirement planning
- Feel more comfortable talking to their employer about retirement plans
Employers, HR and Operations Managers will be able to:
- Inform employees in all aspects of retirement planning and formulate a personal retirement plan
- Respond more effectively to skills management, resource and succession planning issues in the workplace
- Support employees and recognise them for their service and contribution
- Create a culture of support and transparency, giving all involved the confidence to have discussions about retirement, skills, knowledge retention and succession planning
For a full breakdown of the workshop download our booklets below or contact Anne Oliver on 07807 338783 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.