Age UK Lancashire Trading Ltd works with Age UK to offer a range of insurance and other products designed for people over 50.
You can buy the products online or at the locations below.
- Age UK Lancashire Burnley Office - 24 Keirby Walk, Burnley - Open Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm
- Age UK Lancashire Chorley Office -Railway House, Railway Rd, Chorley - Open Monday and Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Age UK Lancashire Fylde Office - The Lodge, 7 St Georges Rd, St Annes Fylde - Open Monday and Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Age UK Lancashire Lancaster Office - 7-11 Chapel Street, Lancaster - Open Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30 pm
- Age UK Lancashire Preston Office - 5-6 Cheapside Preston - Open Monday to Friday 10am - 4.30pm
The Age UK group comprises Age UK (Charity number 1128267) and its trading subsidiaries. Local trading Age UK/Age Concern offices operate as part of a trading alliance.
Age UK Home, Car and Travel Insurance are administered by Ageas Retail Limited and brought to you by Age UK Enterprises Limited.
Age UK Insurance is arranged by Age UK Enterprises Limited and arranged and administered by Ageas Retail Limited, who are both authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ageas Retail Limited is a sister company of Ageas Insurance Limited.
Ageas Retail Limited registered office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YA. Registered in England and Wales 1324965. FS registered number 312468.
Age UK Enterprises Limited is a commercial arm of Age UK (Charity number 1128267) and donates its net profits to that charity. Age UK Enterprises Limited registered office: Tavis House, 1 – 6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA. Registered in England and Wales 3156159. FS registered number 311438.