Please consider donating your unwanted or unneeded items to us and help us to raise vital funds to support local older people.
Our charity shops sell good quality, pre-loved items at affordable prices and raise much needed funds in the process. If you have domestic items which you no longer need or use, please consider donating them at one of our shops or resource centres.
What kinds of item can I donate?
- Clothing, shoes, and accessories such as belts, scarves, handbags, and gloves
- Books, DVDs, vinyl, and CDs
- Household items such as bed linen, cookware, crockery, glassware, cutlery, and ornaments
- Furniture including shelving, beds, desks, sofas, wardrobes, tables, chairs,
- Occasionwear (dinner suits, cocktail dresses, ball gowns, wedding dresses, bridesmaid and pageboy outfits)
For health and safety reasons we CANNOT accept donations of:
- Electrical items
- Food items
- Upholstered furniture without the manufacturer’s fire safety regulation labelling.
For more information please contact email@example.com. To arrange for larger items to be collected, please phone the appropriate shop nearest to you. Contact details for our shops are found here: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/leics/shops/
Where can I donate?
Your donations are vital to our shops and we are grateful for them. Due to the extra processing time to make our shop stock Covid-19 safe, we are not currently accepting donations in our offices and community resource centres and would ask that you also do not leave donations outside the shops. The shops which are reopening will accept donations during their new opening hours if they have the space to do so and we suggest you call ahead to check whether they are accepting donations on the day you wish to drop them off.