Published on 29 March 2019 01:53 PM
Your local NHS is changing and it needs your help - What would you do to improve local health services?
Your local NHS needs to hear from you about what it should do to make care better for your community:
- How would you help people live healthier lives?
- What would make health services better?
- How would you make it easier for people to take control of their own health and wellbeing?
- What would you do to make support better for people with long-term conditions?
Healthwatch North Tyneside is working with Healthwatch England to engage with local people about the new NHS Long Term Plan. Healthwatch want to know how local people think that the plan can be implemented effectively within your local area. During March we are running two surveys (one general and one condition focused) and two focus groups to hear people’s views:
- Share your views by completing this survey or coming to one of our focus groups to help make care better.
- Tell Healthwatch how care could be improved for people with conditions that the NHS has made a national priority by completing this survey
- Go to easy read surveys and BSL information
- Our first focus group will take place on 4 April. We are inviting people with lived experience of mental health and carers who support someone with their mental health. Download more information about this focus group