Free copies of the Daily Sparkle
Published on 27 March 2020 03:53 PM
Free daily reminiscence newspapers for older people living in their own homes
The Daily Sparkle Team is giving away its brilliant dementia resources for free to every single elderly person who is self-isolating or can't get out. The Daily Sparkle is a specially-designed daily reminiscence newspaper for elderly people and people living with dementia. During the Covid-19 crisis they are offering them FREE to support the large numbers of elderly and vulnerable people who will be isolated in their own homes. Filled with interesting articles to read and things to do, The Daily Sparkle will bring happy memories, joy and inspiration into thousands of people’s lives, connecting them with the things that matter to them and making them feel less alone.
The Daily Sparkle can be downloaded and printed out or read on a phone, computer or laptop. Register yourself - or a relative/loved one/neighbour - and you can then download and print the daily papers, pop them through a neighbour’s door, read and share them with a spouse or loved one, or forward them via email. Subscribe, for free, here: https://dailysparkle.uk/individuals/create and please share with your networks, and anyone who might benefit.
“We want everyone to feel connected and supported - nobody should feel alone in times like these.” (Chris Harding, founder, The Daily Sparkle)
More on Coronavirus
- NHS 111 online - Check if you have coronavirus symptoms
- Gov.UK - Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do
- Get support as an extremely vulnerable person
- Citizens Advice - Coronavirus - what it means for you
- Age UK North Tyneside Information and Advice
- Covid 19 - How to help safely (Gov.UK)
- Covid 19 Myth busters (World Health Organisation)
- Covid 19- Information for the bereaved from UK Government
- Gov.UK - Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do