Our range of activities in local communities across Norwich are places where you can learn new skills, socialise with new people or keep your body and mind active.
Our groups and activities enable you to achieve the 5 Ways to Wellbeing which are Connect, Be Active, Learn, Give & Take Notice - all of which can help both your mental and physical health.
- Connect - our groups and activities can help you talk to, listen to and spend time with others
- Be Active - our exercise groups give you the opportunity to be physically active whilst doing something you enjoy
- Learn - we can offer you the chance to try a new skill or take up a new hobby
- Give - by helping with our groups you can give your time to support others
- Take Notice - we can help you take some time to enjoy the moment and the environment around you
COVID-19 SAFETY NOTICE
All our groups and activities have been thoroughly assessed to make sure they are COVID-safe and that all participants will feel safe and comfortable whilst taking part.
Regular activities and groups
Your Community, Our Support
A Guide to our Community Services. Please note: Due to COVID some groups may be running either at a limited capacity or may be temporarily suspended. Please contact us if there is an activity you are interested in.
Give us a call today on 01603 496333
Speak to our friendly team and find out what we've got going on in your local area. Our lines are open between 10.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.