Our Community Support services means that we are able to help more older people get the care they need whilst continuing to live in their own home.
We offer a flexible range of services to help families maintain their well-being, to support people coping with health conditions or changes that events such as health issues can impact. Our carers will provide in-home help including:
- Support to help older people recover following an illness, fall or return from hospital.
- Activities for physical and mental health, giving carers some time alone.
- Working with carers and families to adjust to care and home environments.
- Welfare visits to monitor the health of older people who live alone.
- Helping older people and carers connect to local activities in their local community.
Call us today on 01603 667944
To find out how our Community Support team can help you and your family deal with problems or issues that affect the care or safety of an older person.
Recovery & Community Support
A service guide for healthcare professionals
“ My mother talks about the things she has done and people she has talked to at Marion. She is looking so much happier.”
An Exciting Future for Dementia Education at the University of East Anglia
A practical guide to living with dementia in Norfolk
Dementia Friendly Norfolk Guide