Suite 301, 3rd Floor, Parkway House, Sheen Lane, East Sheen, London SW14 8LS
Tel: 020 8878 3625
Fax: 020 8876 5387
Age UK Richmond upon Thames, a well respected independent charity, forms part of an organisation whose name is renowned throughout the United Kingdom, having been formed from a merger between Age Concern and Help the Aged.
We work across the borough to improve the quality of life for older people and to enhance their status and influence.
Our mission statement
"To promote the well-being of all older people and to help make later life a fulfilling and enjoyable experience".
- Promote the rights and needs of older people
- Provide services which appropriately meet the needs of older people
- Research new needs and investigate innovative ways of meeting them
- Ensure that the needs of older people are included in joint planning with statutory and other voluntary bodies
We offer a range of services which help provide:
- information, advice and support
- opportunities for companionship
- assistance with money matters
- help at home
- lifestyle changes to improve physical or emotional wellbeing
To see more about our services, click on this link: