This is an exciting opportunity to join our successful sales team. The role involves contact with the public, over the telephone and face to face.
It will focus on insurance sales and other products for older people. You will need to have previous experience in a sales environment, be enthusiastic, committed and able to work towards agreed sales targets, have excellent IT and communication skills and preferably have experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Pay Scale: £17,745 pro rata
- Hours of Work: 18 hours per week (Working days to be confirmed)
- Based at The Core, Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3RG
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017 at 1:00pm
Interviews will be held on Friday 6th October 2017
Do you share Age UK Solihull's vision of supporting older people to remain living independently?
Age UK Solihull's Home Support Team requires Home Support Workers.
- Flexible Hours
- £7.60 per hour + paid travel time +25p mile allowance
- Full driving licence and use of a car is essential
CV's will not be accepted. For more information regarding the Home Support Worker positions, please call 0121 704 7848.