Skip to content

Age UK Solihull has been supporting older Solihull residents for 40 years, and we could not have done so without the community supporting our fundraising activity. Whether coming along to one of our events or taking part in a sponsored challenge, Age UK Solihull has a range of exciting opportunities to suit everyone. Whatever you decide, the money raised will go towards helping Age UK Solihull to support local older and vulnerable people. All the money raised in Solihull, stays in Solihull.

Upcoming Fundraising Activities

  • Comedy Night

    Join us for a night of fun and fundraising on Friday 19 April.

    Thank you to the Friends of Age UK Solihull for organising this event in aid of Age UK Solihull!

  • Quiz Night @Sage

    @Sage Coffee House and Kitchen are hosting a Quiz Night in aid of Age UK Solihull on Thursday 29 February. Celebrate Leap Day with us for an evening of fun, food and fabulous prizes!

  • Welcome Wednesdays

    Join us for our monthly get together. Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy cake, company and chat on the last Wednesday of each month at Eastcote Park.

  • Skydive for free!

    Fancy jumping out of a plane and raising funds to help local older people? Join our Jump Day on Saturday 4 May at Hinton Airfield, Northamptonshire, and you can do just that!

    If you raise at least £500 in sponsorship, we will pay for your jump!

Help us win £1,000!

With your help, we could be in with the chance of receiving a £1,000 donation from Benefact Group's Movement for Good Awards.

Please vote for Age UK Solihull - it's so simple and could make a real difference.

benefact-group-holidaycard.gifIf you nominate us now, we will be entered into all six draws for 2024!

£1,000 could make a big difference to the work we do to improve the lives of older people in the Solihull borough. That’s why we’d be so grateful if you could nominate us to receive a donation.

It only takes a minute, costs nothing and there is no need to register. Simply click this link, scroll down and complete the simple form .

As a local charity, £1,000 means a lot to us. The more nominations we get, the greater our chance of winning, so please spread the word to your friends and family.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Click here to nominate us

Fundraising Ideas

  • Take the leap of a lifetime

    Take on a tandem skydive in aid of Age UK Solihull for an unforgettable experience and an adrenaline rush like no other, while raising funds to help us run our services for older people in Solihull.

  • Become an Age Angel

    Join our regular giving scheme and make a lasting difference, helping us to continue providing our vital services for Solihull residents who need us.

  • Raise funds for free

    From raising a free donation while you shop, to raising funds by selling your unwanted items, there are several ways you can raise funds for us at no extra cost to you.

  • Previous fundraisers

    Read about the fantastic fundraisers who have raised money for us in the past by taking on various sponsored challenges.

Other Fundraising Activities

  • 100 Club

    Join our 100 Club for your chance to win cash prizes every month.

  • Remember us in your will

    Leaving a gift in your will to Age UK Solihull will help us be there for older people in Solihull for generations to come.

    You can leave as little as 1%, meaning your loved ones receive the remaining 99%.

    We are a local charity, and every gift left to us helps us make a real difference to the lives of older people in the Solihull borough.

  • Volunteer

    Whether it's helping at one of our events or collection days, helping to get our collecting cans into the community, or coming in to help with office admin, we have several volunteering opportunities to help the Fundraising department.

  • Join our mailing list

    Stay up to date with the latest fundraising activity and other news from the charity by joining our mailing list.

  • Corporate Partnerships

    Age UK Solihull has a proven track record in developing corporate partnerships. Teaming up with us could be beneficial to your business by getting positive exposure at our events.

  • Schools

    Age UK Solihull has had the pleasure of working with many local educational institutes over the years with regards to fundraising. We want to encourage young people to understand the challenges that older people face.

  • Local Groups & Associations

    Age UK Solihull has been lucky enough to receive support from a number of local groups and associations in Solihull.

    They are a vital part of our community fundraising programme.

Fundraising Resources

All the money we raise stays in Solihull to help people like Jean

If you would like to contact the fundraising team, please call 0121 704 7842 or email events@ageuksolihull.org.uk

Join our mailing list

If you like social media

Call Age UK Solihull

0121 704 7840 0121 704 7840

View all contacts