Looking for a challenge for 2024? With a tandem skydive you will get an unforgettable experience and an adrenaline rush like no other. Skydive for Age UK Solihull all the while raising vital funds.
Join our Jump Day on Saturday 4 May, or pick another weekend of your choice.
Hinton Airfield, Brackley, Northamptonshire.
A tandem skydive, meaning you will be harnessed to a professional parachute instructor.
A £70 deposit is payable, which can be taken out of your sponsorship money if you wish. We ask that you raise at least £500 in sponsorship, then the jump is free!
Still not sure?
- You’ll be jumping with a trained professional and full training is given.
- Jump alone, or get a team of friends, family or colleagues to book a place too.
- We’ll support you every step of the way with your fundraising, and we’ll cheer you along on the day.
- Friends and family are welcome to come along to provide moral support.
- Think you’re too old? There is no upper age limit, but you might need a doctor’s note to confirm you are fit to jump. The oldest ever parachute jumper was 103!
- At Age UK Solihull, we help over 10,000 older people each year, making sure they always have someone to turn to, whatever the challenges faced in later life. Your fundraising will help us continue our important work.
Jumps can be rescheduled if affected by weather.
Join Erin and Jump!
Already signed up for our Jump Day on Saturday 4 May is Erin Twigger, says she is "nervous about the jump, but also really excited!"
You can help Erin reach her £600 target by sponsoring her below.
Or keep Erin company and take part in a skydive yourself!
Raise funds with your jump
JustGiving is the world's most trusted platform for online giving. You can create a page to keep all your donations in one place, and sponsors can send you messages of support and encouragement.
You can also collect offline donations, and send them to us at Age UK Solihull, The Core, Central Library Building, Homer Road, Solihull B91 3RG. Cheques should be payable to Age UK Solihull. You can keep track of your offline donations, and help us to claim Gift Aid on eligible donations, by using our Sponsorship Form below:
If you are interested in taking part in a jump, download the information pack above, and complete the booking form. If you would like to speak to us for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 704 7842 (leave a message and we'll call you back).