Sunday 21 March 2021
Hinton Airfield, Brackley, Northamptonshire.
A tandem skydive, meaning you will be harnessed to a professional parachute instructor.
A £70 deposit is payable, which can be taken out of your sponsorship money if you wish. We ask that you raise at least £450 in sponsorship, then the jump is free!
Still not sure?
- You’ll be jumping with a trained professional and full training is given.
- Jump alone, or get a team of friends, family or colleagues to book a place too.
- We’ll support you every step of the way with your fundraising, and we’ll cheer you along on the day.
- Friends and family are welcome to come along to provide moral support.
- Think you’re too old? There is no upper age limit, but you might need a doctor’s note to confirm you are fit to jump. The oldest ever parachute jumper was 102!
- At Age UK Solihull, we help over 10,000 older people each year, making sure they always have someone to turn to, whatever the challenges faced in later life. Your fundraising will help us continue our important work.
- The airfield has put in place various measures to make your jump as safe as possible during Covid. You can read about them here
Jumps can be rescheduled if affected by local/national lockdown and weather.
If you are interested in taking part in a jump, download the information pack above, and complete the booking form. If you would like to speak to us for more information please email email@example.com or call us on 0121 704 7842