Partner with Age UK Solihull and help make a difference in the local community
Age UK Solihull is turning 40 in 2023 and we are looking for local businesses to partner with to celebrate this milestone.
We are a local charity, and the support of our corporate partners helps us to support over 15,000 older Solihull residents each year.
Whether you're looking for a charity to partner with for the year, a one-off fundraising activity, or a sponsorship opportunity, we are sure to find a way of working together that suits you and your business.
Why support Age UK Solihull?
The population of over 85s in Solihull is set to double by 2035, so our work to improve the lives of local older people is more important than ever.
Not only could you help make life better for older Solihull residents, but a partnership with us could also be beneficial for your business.
Working with us is a great way to:
- meet your corporate social responsibility objectives
- motivate and inspire employees
- develop new skills and experience for staff
- show you care about people later in life or those who may be vulnerable in the local community
- understand your older customers and maximise their potential
- get some great PR
- help Age UK Solihull to support vulnerable people in Solihull.
- Get your brand associated with a local charity
- Help your staff support their older loved ones and plan for their own later lives
Ways we can work together
Whether it's choosing us as your Charity of the Year, sponsoring an event, volunteering your time, or holding an office cake sale, together we can find a way of partnering with each other that suits you.
Interested in working with us?
Compete our Enquiry Form and our Fundraising team will be in touch to discuss ways we could work together.