Membership of Age UK Waltham Forest is open to all individuals and voluntary organisations which are supportive of our aims.
- vote at the Annual General Meeting
- stand for election to the Board of Trustees
- nominate someone for election to the Board
- participate in General Meetings
- take part in consultations
- attend Age UK Waltham Forest events
All members receive a copy of our annual report.
View our annual reports
Membership is free to:
- people who are 55 years of age or older and on income support or the minimum wage
- regular users of our services
- groups that work with older people or their carers and that employ no staff
Annual membership fees for individuals and organisations are:
|Voluntary Organisations (annual income over £20,000)
|Voluntary Organisations (annual income over £50,000)
|Voluntary Organisations (annual income over £100,000)
Membership application packs can be obtained from our office or you can download and complete the appropriate form and return it to us.
Individuals and Voluntary Organisations
Equal opportunities monitoring form (for individuals)
It is a condition of membership that individuals and organisations support our Diversity and equal opportunities policy.