Membership of Age UK Waltham Forest is open to all individuals and voluntary organisations which are supportive of our aims.
- vote at the Annual General Meeting;
- stand for election to the Board of Trustees;
- nominate someone for election to the Board;
- participate in General Meetings;
- take part in consultations;
- attend Age UK Waltham Forest events.
All members receive a copy of our annual report.
Membership is free to:
- people who are 55 years of age or older and on income support or the minimum wage;
- regular users of our services;
- groups that work with older people or their carers and that employ no staff.
Annual membership fees for individuals and organisations are:
|Voluntary Organisations (annual income over £20,000)||£10|
|Voluntary Organisations (annual income over £50,000)||£15|
|Voluntary Organisations (annual income over £100,000)||£20|
Membership application packs can be obtained from our office or you can download and complete the appropriate form and return it to us.
It is a condition of membership that individuals and organisations support our Diversity and equal opportunities policy:
Contact Age UK Waltham Forest
Phone: 0208 558 5512
Office Opening Times: Monday to Thursday 9:30am to 4:00pm; Friday 9:30am to 2:00pm.