The Age UK London Business Directory is an online directory that was developed to help protect older people from rogue traders by putting them in contacting with businesses that have all been checked and vetted by our staff.
We have a great selection of different businesses from the typical traders like plumbers and electricians to hairdressers and solicitors.
The award winning website, myhealthlondon has launched a ground-breaking resource for patients and the public - on Care Homes.
- Provides extensive comparative information on over 1,500 care homes in London;
- Moderated feedback and rating system, developed in partnership with a social enterprise;
- myhealthlondon is the first website to embed the CQC ‘report a concern’ tool into the profile page for every care home, enabling the public to report issues.
The award winning website, myhealthlondon has launched a ground-breaking resource for patients and the public on Dementia
- Use the interactive map to find over 600 NHS, Local Authority and third sector services (including memory services and dementia cafes).;
- Find out information on the symptoms of dementia and link to existing dementia service providers, including Alzheimer’s Society and Dementia UK;
- Case studies: personal experiences with dementia.;
- Compare data across 25 national indicators looking at primary care, social care and acute hospital care.;
- Met the Prime Minister’s Challenge on Dementia - which requires all regions to provide online info rmation about dementia services by April 2013.