You will be assisting our Fundraising Manager in generating income for Age UK Westminster through events and by developing and implementing a strategy for individual and corporate fundraising.
Summary of duties:
- We do not expect you to have all the skills detailed below. However, if you have any of those skills or the willingness to learn we want to hear from you.
- Developing new and imaginative fundraising activities, many of which will be events-based
- Developing and coordinating web-based fundraising, online auctions and merchandise sales e.g. Ebay, Amazon Shop.
- Increasing funds by researching and targeting charitable trusts whose criteria match the charity’s aims and activities.
- Raising awareness of the charity and its work by working with all forms of media, and producing supporting materials such as posters, leaflets and online newsletters to promote, market and advertise forthcoming events
Skills, experiences and qualities required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in presenting information clearly and succinctly and good interpersonal skills
- Experienced in liaising effectively with a range of people at all levels
- A team player – working closely with other fundraising committee members
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of a lively team who will facilitate your development with support and on-going training.
- The opportunity to be involved with projects where your own ideas and input will be valued.
- The chance to make a real contribution to Age UK Westminster’s work.
- Professional references
- Travel & lunch expenses covered
How to apply
To apply for this position please download and complete the application form below then send your completed application pack to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a printed copy to the address below.
Send completed applications to:
Age UK Westminster