Versus Arthritis have lots of useful resources on physical and mental wellbeing.
Physical activity animations, resources, and programmes
Getting Started Animation - here
Government Guidelines Animation - here
Let’s Move with Leon here
Let’s Move Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/letsmovewithversusarthritis
Signpost to our following resources and link to our exercise page https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis/exercising-with-arthritis/
Other useful links and information
- Sport Wales Be Active Campaign (older adult’s resources) - here
- Sports coach UK – support for delivering virtual sessions here and here
- Moving Medicine here
- Shared decision-making tools - here
Resources for physical activity professionals to better understand mental health
- Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity (MHASPA) eLearning
- Regional networks which bring together people working from across the physical activity, sports, mental health, community and voluntary sector to share learning, deliver training and events.
- Sport and physical activity provider toolkits – currently being refreshed. Latest version to launch in the spring.
- Information for individuals including downloadable/printable resources
- Guidance on return to play
Upskilling PA professionals
Resources to support people without access to the internet
A number of printable sheets can be downloaded from our Get Active, Feel Good webpage.