Chair based exercise classes
Take part in this chair-based exercise enabling you to keep active and flexible at home!
Join Jill for a Q&A session on staying healthy and fit!
A short exercise class from the comfort of your chair. Specially tailored for people with limited movement and flexibility, helping keep you active at home. This is for all ages and capabilities, so grab some tins and get active!
Look out for new classes coming soon...
Mini Bakewell tarts recipe by Specialist Practitioner, Jordan from Blackpool and the Fylde College.
Lemon Shortbread recipe by Specialist Practitioner, Jordan from Blackpool and the Fylde College.
Looking for a new recipe to try out? Why not give Jordan's Gooey Chocolate Cookies recipe a go?
They certainly look delicious!
Scones made by Mark Belfield, Specialist Practitioner at Blackpool & the Fylde College.
See below for the finished product!
Chocolate & Orange Biscotti Biscuits cooked by Specialist Practitioner, Jordan from Blackpool and the Fylde College.
Keep an eye out for more content from the Bakery Team!
1. Read the recipe books you bought and are gathering dust
2. Create showstoppers and photograph
3. Invent recipes from leftovers and share
4. Plan a celebration meal
Or try out our Age UK Lancashire recipe below
1. From your garden, balcony or front window, learn to identify birds, flowers and different types of bees and butterflies.
2. Leave areas for nature so that you can watch the seasons change
3. Try re-growing your lettuces from their stumps in water on your window sill
4. Mow the lawn (if you have one) – not only does this keep the garden looking good, it’s a great form of exercise to keep you moving.
COVID19 Isolation Response Appeal
Help us raise £10,000 to enable us to provide a daily reassuring phone call to a vulnerable older person, making sure they are keeping safe and have everything they need during this worrying time