Boiler replacement grants
Published on 31 January 2020 03:13 PM
Replacement boilers are being funded by National Energy Action, the national charity working to end fuel poverty in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and the delivery and management of the boiler grants/installation is being managed by Boiler Plan UK.
The funding is only available to people that live in the North East, Teesside and East side Yorkshire who have a household income of less than £20K.
- Is your household income less than £20,000 including benefits, pensions and other income?
- Do you have a broken or inefficient boiler?
- Are you a homeowner, privately renting tenant or a social housing tenant?
- Do you live in the North East, Teesside or East Yorkshire?
- Does one of the following criteria apply to you?
- You receive a benefit
- You receive child tax credit
- You are unemployed
- You are a carer
- You are disabled
- You are an expectant parent(s)
- You have children of school age
- You are part of a family with a disabled child living at home
- You are part of a family with children under 5 years old
- You suffer from a long term illness
- You are retired or over the age of 65 years old
Postcodes that qualify for a grant include: NE, DH, SR, DL, TS, YO, HU, S.
The application process is easy, the applicant needs to fill in their details on the online form. The applicant will them be contacted by Boiler Plan UK (who are managing the funding) to arrange a survey and installation of the new boiler.
Please note: The grant is subject to availability and it will be allocated in order of applications.
Apply online by clicking this link https://www.eco3-grant-genie.co.uk/boiler-grant-nea/
Or call our Information and Advice team if you need assistance with this.