Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Published on 11 January 2021 10:00 AM
In response to the coronavirus pandemic you can find up to date information here.
- Coronavirus (COVID‑19) guidance and support provided by the UK Government
- Guidance on the local restriction tiers
- The latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- There is also a dedicated 111 online coronavirus webpage where you can check symptoms and get advice
- NHS information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- Public Health England's COVID-19 vaccination guide for adults (PDF, 600KB)
- The Age UK website has a dedicated page providing up to date information about coronavirus
- Looking after your mental health and wellbeing during coronavirus
We've also put together this handy list of useful contact numbers for older people and their families or carers, that you can view online, or download and print.
You can take part in neighbourly volunteering and help support older people who are staying at home due to the coronavirus epidemic.
With our charity furniture shops reopening, we’re looking for volunteer van drivers, retail and backroom assistants. You can find the full list of our current vacancies on our Volunteer page or email email@example.com for more information.