Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Published on 19 July 2021 09:00 AM
In response to the coronavirus pandemic you can find up to date information here.
- Coronavirus (COVID‑19) guidance and support provided by the UK Government
- Guidance on the rules and restrictions during coronavirus
- The latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NHS information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- Public Health England's COVID-19 vaccination guide for adults (PDF, 600KB)
- The Age UK website has a dedicated page providing up to date information about coronavirus
- Looking after your mental health and wellbeing during coronavirus
We've also put together this handy list of useful contact numbers for older people and their families or carers, that you can view online, or download and print.
With our charity furniture shop open again, we’re looking for volunteer van drivers, retail and backroom assistants. You can find the full list of our current vacancies on our Volunteer page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.