Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Published on 24 January 2022 09:00 AM
In response to the coronavirus pandemic you can find up to date information here.
- Coronavirus (COVID‑19) guidance and support provided by the UK Government
- Guidance on how to stay safe and help prevent the spread of coronavirus
- The latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NHS information about coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines
- Public Health England's COVID-19 vaccination guide for adults (PDF, 600KB)
- UK Health Security Agency's COVID-19 booster vaccination guide (PDF, 407KB)
- The Age UK website has a dedicated page providing up to date information about coronavirus and a page with information about using the NHS COVID Pass
- Looking after your mental health and wellbeing during coronavirus
We've also put together this handy list of useful contact numbers for older people and their families or carers, that you can view online, or download and print.
With our charity furniture shop open and our activities restarting, we’re looking for volunteers for a variety of roles. You can find the full list of our current vacancies on our Volunteer page or email email@example.com for more information.