Age UK York is a great place to work. We have over 100 members of staff, most of whom work in part time roles. We have office based roles in the centre of York in our Walmgate or Priory Street offices. We also have shop roles as well as many roles in the community supporting older people in their homes, in our day clubs and in the community.
Home Support Workers
Hours: Full time and part time
Salary:£10.50 per hour (includes contact time and travel time)
Closing Date: n/a/
Based: Local community
Role: Home Support Workers provide provide support to people in their own homes.
Tasks are to include:
· providing personal care
· assistance with dressing and undressing
· assisting into and out of bed
· changing pads, stoma care, change ted stockings
· preparation and serving of meals
· washing up
· general tidying up
· small amounts of shopping (eg bread, milk) etc
· Report any issues which may have arisen with regard to Health and Safety
For further details, please contact Mel Potts on 01904 866070
If you are interested in applying for any of our jobs, then please complete the form below and send it to us.