Support for you after you leave hospital
Our hospital services scheme is a flexible service of up to six weeks, to support you when you leave hospital or intermediate care. We offer a free service and can:
- Provide help with shopping including on your day of discharge
- Do light house tasks
- Collect your prescriptions
- Liaise with health and social care professionals
- Escort you home and settle you in
- Take you for a short outing (where appropriate)
- Call in for a chat,
- Ensure that you have the services and equipment you require,
- Check that you are recovering well.
01904 726191 (Hospital Office)
01904 634061 (Age UK York)
Or go to our contact form.