COVID-19 Vaccination: Easy-read guides
Published on 20 February 2021 01:33 AM
Have you any unanswered questions about the COVID-19 vaccination? Like to know more about your COVID-19 vaccination? Link to the easy-read guide from the NHS for information on the COVID-19 vaccination or download the 'A guide to your COVID-19 vaccination' easy-read pdf publication (print version) from below.
- What is COVID-19 or coronavirus?
- Signs of coronavirus
- About the vaccine
- Who should have the coronavirus vaccines
- Knowing if you should get a vaccine
- How to book your appointment
- What to do next
- How long the vaccine takes to work
- Does the vaccine work for everyone?
- Pregnant or think you may be
- Problems with your immune system
- Side effects
- Do you need the COVID-19 vaccine if you’ve had the flu vaccine?
- What to do if you are not well when it is your next appointment
- Can you give coronavirus to anyone after you have had the vaccine? '
Download the NHS guide (print version) : A guide to your COVID-19 vaccination