We are looking for caring and compassionate people to join our help in the home team to do cleaning, shopping and other domestic duties in the homes of local older people – the same as you do in your own home.
We pay £11.10 per hour plus paid holiday pay. You are paid on a monthly basis through our payroll.
- We’re flexible – you say when and where you work enabling you to work around your other commitments such as school hours etc.
- You have the same regular clients allowing you to build professional relationships with them over time
- Job satisfaction, see the difference you can make just by doing the cleaning being a friendly face and providing a little company on a regular basis
- Enable a local older person to stay at home and be independent for as long as possible
- Give back to your local community and work for a charity, a ‘not for profit’ organisation
- Full training and paid induction
- Office support and backup always available whilst you work
- Weekday working, no evenings or weekends or bank holidays
- Be part of a local charity under the well-known and respected Age UK brand
Don’t just take our word for it – listen to what our home helpers say!
- You must be caring and honest with a good common sense and initiative
- You will be independent, like cleaning and helping others
- Previous experience is desirable but not required as we provide training
- Full driving licence and access to own transport
How to Apply
To apply to become a cleaner / home helper please email email@example.com with your contact details including the town that you live in.
For a more in depth look at the role view the job description and person specification below.
Click here for more information about our countywide Help in the Home service