Joining our Corporate Challenge 2021 is a great way for you to:
- Help support a local charity
- Inspire your workforce to get involved in a local cause
- Build Team Morale
- Develop your staff
- Raise awareness of your Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Increase your brand awareness
So what do you do?
Each local business chooses its own ways to raise funds for Age UK Lancashire. All funds raised are displayed on our digital leader board and your company will get regular social media coverage of how you are progressing. The challenge will be on!
This challenge is open to any business located or with offices/premises in Lancashire, Blackpool or North Sefton.
The challenge runs from 1st May through to 30th September 2021.
Have we peaked your interest yet? Keep reading for some top tips and ideas on how you and your team can raise funds and win the challenge.
Ideas and Inspiration to start your fundraising challenge
1. Have one of our collection tins in your place of work for all loose change. Get your team to empty their pockets at the end of each week!
2. Get baking and have a cake sale. Everyone loves a good bit of baking and of course eating! Why not turn it into a coffee morning?
3. Set up a quiz night or games evening. Who doesn't love a quiz and a bit of healthy competition? You could even hand out prizes to the winners.
4. Working from home? Why not ask your team to donate the cost of a takeaway coffee each week? Or set up a weekly zoom fitness session each week – your staff each pay to join in and you donate the funds to us. Great to keep the team moving, in touch with each other and is great for team spirit.
5. Want a more physical challenge?? Why not get sponsored and:
- Take on a zip wire challenge
- Host a dance marathon
- Skydive, bungee jump/abseil off a building!
Host a donation week for your staff. Encourage them to have a big sort out at home and donate all unwanted items to the charity.
We accept all good quality clothes and household goods, pictures, mirrors, table lamps and also furniture and electrical goods.
- For every bin bag you fill with clothes, we will add £3 to your Corporate total
- For every large item of furniture you donate, we will add £5 to your Corporate total
- Once you have arranged your collection week and all the items have been brought into the workplace we can arrange a van to come and collect the items from you. A great photo and social media opportunity
Join our Mailing List today!
Join the Age UK Lancashire to stay up to date with the latest relevant news and updates.
Something a bit different?
Why not host a bongo bingo session, put on a talent show, organise a dress down Friday or plan a sporting challenge. All funds raised from any of your events no matter how big or small will go towards your Corporate challenge total.
Don’t forget you can also sign up to take part in our organised events:
- Corporate Breakout Challenge
- 26-mile Canoe Challenge
- Great North Run
- 3 Peaks - Yorkshire
- Dance competition
All businesses will have a place on our Corporate Challenge 2021 leader board. There will be a running total for each business that will be updated at the end of each month.
We would love you to join our Corporate Challenge, have some fun and raise much-needed funds for us!
Sign Up Today
To sign up, or find out more information, click here to email Sharon Watson. firstname.lastname@example.org