We are Passionate about Later Life and have been supporting older people in Lancashire for over 75 years!!
Lancashire has one of the highest rates of loneliness for over 65's in the whole country with an estimated 35,000 being chronically lonely. We are a vital lifeline for many people and as a local charity, every penny we raise stays in Lancashire directly supporting our vital services.
Help us take care of your loved ones, friends and neighbours and make a real difference to your local community...
Be Loyal to Lancashire by helping us to support us...
By leaving a legacy, you can help us to continue our campaigning work and help to support our services. Whether it is a gift of money, personal possession or assets, every gift plays a part in our future.
You can make a one-off donation, set up regular giving or chose to leave a gift in your Will. Every penny makes a difference to older people living right here in Lancashire.
Take on your own fundraising challenge, host a coffee morning, raffle or get your place of work involved. We can support you to achieve something great.
They say charity begins at home and 100% of the money we raise or donations we receive stays right here ‘at home’ in Lancashire.
Join our campaign today and be Loyal to Lancashire!
What we have achieved in the last 12 months:
- Supported 31,179 older people and their carers to get the support they needed
- Accessed £3,443,137 in unclaimed benefits for older people
- Provided Information & Advice for 2,155 older people
- Helped 7,453 at home following a hospital visit
- Delivered 56,741 hours of help in people’s own homes
- Supported 402 people with a dementia diagnosis to stay active and connected to their community
Help us to support more older people in Lancashire!