We are Passionate about Later Life and have been supporting older people in Lancashire for over 75 years and continue to be a vital lifeline for many people today. As a local charity every penny we raise stays in Lancashire directly supporting our vital services. Help us take care of your loved ones, friends and neighbours by supporting us locally.
Want to make a real difference to your local community? Then be Loyal to Lancashire by helping us to support local older people.
They say charity begins at home and 100% of the money we raise or donations we receive stays right here ‘at home’ in Lancashire.
Join our campaign today and be Loyal to Lancashire!
What we have achieved in the last 12 months:
- Supported 31,179 older people and their carers to get the support they needed
- Accessed £3,443,137 in unclaimed benefits for older people
- Provided Information & Advice for 2,155 older people
- Helped 7,453 at home following a hospital visit
- Delivered 56,741 hours of help in people’s own homes
- Supported 402 people with a dementia diagnosis to stay active and connected to their community
Help us to support more older people in Lancashire!
You can make a one off donation, set up regular giving or chose to leave a gift in your Will. Every penny makes a difference to older people living right here in Lancashire.
Take on your own fundraising challenge, host a coffee morning, raffle or get your place of work involved. We can support you to achieve something great.
We have a wide range of opportunties from retail through to office admin and supporting our activity centres. Join our wonderful team of volunteers and make a real difference.
With 9 shops in Lancashire selling everything from furniture, clothing and household items there is plenty of opportunities to grab a bargain. Donations of unwanted items are also appreciated.