Hospital Aftercare Service
- Location: West Lancashire Wellbeing Centre
- Price: Free
Contact us regarding fees
We offer short to medium term support to adults (18+), both in hospital and at home after an illness, bereavement or loss of confidence.
Age UK Lancashire has teams specifically trained to help and support you.
In Hospital, our team can:
- Assess whether we can transport you home and help you settle in
- Discuss with you what help you might need at home
In your home, our support workers can:
- Assist with shopping, light cleaning and preparing light meals.
- Provide emotional support and companionship
- Help you to gain access to any other support and services
- Provide information and advice
We aim to improve a person’s health and wellbeing by supporting adults to recover and regain their normal independence. We will identify and help overcome situations that could cause further Hospital admission. Time-limited support is offered to assist you to regain your independence.