Age UK Northamptonshire is many things to many people: a source of advice, information, companionship and support.
- We help people living in Northamptonshire make the best of later life and have a secure and dignified old age.
- We provide a wide range of services to around 18,000 older people and their families every year, improving their quality of life, promoting their independence and preventing them from experiencing frailty, poverty and loneliness.
- We are a local independent charity, proud to be a member of the Age UK partnership of around 130 local charities.
- In the financial year 2022/2023 we helped people living in Northamptonshire claim £2.45m in welfare benefits.
- Our workforce is made up of 158 salaried full-time and part-time employees, 36 casual workers and 73 Domestic Care Workers. We also have 197 active volunteers [March 2023].
Age UK Northamptonshire is a member of Age England Association which includes a large number of connected charities working around the UK. The charitable company and its subsidiary (Age UK Northamptonshire Trading Limited) hold licences to use the Age UK name and logo for an unlimited period so long as they meet the conditions of use in terms of standards and procedures within the organisations.
The Venton 2000 Settlement is a linked charity to Age UK Northamptonshire which was established for the promotion of the relief of elderly people. It is accounted for as part of Age UK Northamptonshire.
How to find the William and Patricia Venton Centre
Approaching from the direction of the hospital, turn left when you see this sign.
Approaching from the direction of The Mounts, turn right and keep to the right. Follow the side road to the car park.
Please call us on 01604 611200 if you have trouble finding our building.