Thank you to all our wonderful volunteers.
You are especially appreciated during these difficult times and we hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for all the kind offers to help and support older people during the current difficulties. We have updated our processes in order to keep you and the older person you're helping safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
We are now recruiting Telephone Befriending volunteers
Are you a friendly, caring person who would like to make a difference to a lonely older person living in Northamptonshire?
If you can spare a minimum of an hour a week to chat to someone on the telephone on a regular basis, please get in touch.
- You will need to have an existing DBS certificate dated within a year preferably
- Fill in our application form and return it to the Volunteers Co-ordinator
We also need volunteers to help in some of our shops.
Please email the Volunteers Co-ordinator with any queries
- Please keep safe, follow the local government guidelines.
- If you do not already have a DBS certificate we can apply for one but this will inevitably take time.
- Please be transparent in what you do, with someone else involved in checking what you are doing.