Thank you to all our wonderful volunteers.
You are especially appreciated during these difficult times and we hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for all the kind offers to help and support older people during the current difficulties. We have updated our processes in order to keep you and the older people we help safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
We need volunteers to help with shopping
- You will support our Day Services Manager who is providing a shopping service from the Venton Centre in Northampton.
- We are looking for several people who can shop at a specific supermarket in Northampton around 8am. The shopping list will be provided and the cash will be ready for you to take with you.
- We need volunteers Monday to Friday.
We need volunteers to help in some of our shops
- Can you spare a morning or an afternoon a week to help in our shops? If you like keeping busy and would enjoy being part of a small friendly team, we'd love to hear from you. We especially need volunteers in Northampton and Kettering.
We are recruiting Telephone Befriending volunteers
- Are you a friendly, caring person who would like to make a difference to a lonely older person living in Northamptonshire? If you can spare a minimum of an hour a week to chat to someone on the telephone on a regular basis, please get in touch.
- You will need to have an existing DBS certificate, preferably dated within a year
- Fill in our application form and return it to the Volunteers Co-ordinator
Please email the Volunteers Co-ordinator with any queries
- Please keep safe, follow the local government guidelines.
- If you do not already have a DBS certificate we can apply for one but this will inevitably take time.
- Please be transparent in what you do, with someone else involved in checking what you are doing.