Fun and friendly classes to help you feel energised and active!
Sessions focus on a variety of dance styles and adaptable routines, suitable for a range of abilities.
In association with Moving Together Creative Dance Company. Come along and move to the music, meet new friends and maybe learn some new moves!
- first session is free, £6 per session thereafter, payable in advance
- at locations in Daventry, Kettering, Northampton and Wellingborough
- all sessions offer the option to stay and socialise afterwards
- Booking is essential
- Kettering - Tuesday 10.30am - 11.30am, St Edwards Church Hall, London Road, NN15 7QA
- Wellingborough - Tuesday 1pm - 2pm, Castle Theatre, Castle Way, NN8 1XA
- Northampton - Wednesday 10.30am - 11.30am, Milton Malsor Village Hall, 26 High St, NN7 3AS
- Daventry - Wednesday 1.30pm - 2.30pm, St Augustine's Hall, 32 London Rd, NN11 4BZ
For more information and to book your place please call the Lifetime Activities Team on 01604 611200 or book online.
For bookings where online payment is not available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Lifetime Team on 01604 611200 where you can pay as you go, block book and sign up to pay monthly by Direct Debit.
Professional dancer Laura says she loves to share the joy of dancing with her class.
After the exertions of the dance session you can enjoy a cuppa and maybe a slice of cake in the friendly Pud 'N' Guds cafe at the Castle Theatre in Wellingborough.