Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Published on 05 November 2020 10:00 AM
In response to the coronavirus pandemic you can find up to date information here.
- Coronavirus (COVID‑19) guidance and support provided by the UK Government
- Guidance on the new national restrictions
- The latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- There is also a dedicated 111 online coronavirus webpage where you can check symptoms and get advice
- The Age UK website has a dedicated page providing up to date information about coronavirus
- Looking after your mental health and wellbeing during coronavirus
You can take part in neighbourly volunteering and help support older people who are staying at home due to the coronavirus epidemic.
With our charity furniture shops reopening, we’re looking for volunteer van drivers, retail and backroom assistants. You can find the full list of our current vacancies on our Volunteer page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.