How we are helping
Simply call us on 01274 391 190, text us on 07471 227 907 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need some advice or support. We can help with things like:
- Shopping deliveries
- Getting you urgent supplies
- Posting mail
- Giving you a friendly phone call
We will get back in touch as soon as possible to provide you with the help that you need.
We are currently actively responding to the current situation by doing the following:
- Coordinating a trusted community volunteer scheme for people to turn to for help. This will involve picking up shopping, getting urgent supplies, arranging prescriptions/deliveries, offering to do online shops for people, having friendly telephone chats.
- Extending our telephone advice line and ensuring availability for weekend and evening calls.
- Offering wellbeing support calls to older people identified as vulnerable and isolated.
- Using a number of existing and new partnerships to provide older people across Bradford District with essential supplies like tinned food, cereal, soap, tea, coffee, toilet rolls and biscuits.
We are also providing details of businesses that are offering deliveries and collections of groceries and medication to those in isolation.
Click here to view Collection and Delivery Services