We're a local charity working in the community to support older people, their families and carers. We want everyone to be able to love later life.
- To promote the welfare of older people living in Gwynedd and Anglesey
- To create conditions which allow older people to maintain their independence
- To improve quality of life for older people and their carers
- To encourage the development of services of services specifically for older people
- To promote services that are co-ordinated, integrated and resources effective
- To promote a positive view of older people and ageing
- To encourage positive attitudes to old age and combat ageism.
Where you can find us
Our main office at Y Cartref, Bontnewydd, LL547UW, and trading office is at 39 Pool Street, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 2YD we also have a number of charity shops across Gwynedd and Anglesey.
What we do
Meet our people
Work for us
See Age Cymru Gwynedd a Môn's current Job Vacancies