Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
CHARITY SHOP AND ACTIVITY CENTRE CLOSURE
Due to the coronavirus outbreak and following the government recommendation that everyone should stop non-essential contact with others and travel. Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham has decided to close our activity centre and charity shop whilst the government recommendations remain in place.
We will still be running the following services as outlined below:
- Information and Advice - Appointments will take place over the telephone instead of at our centre. To book, call: 020 7386 9085
- Shopping Service - Our shopping service is still running and can be booked by emailing email@example.com or calling: 020 7386 9085
- In Touch Befriending - Our befriending service will be carried out over the phone rather than home visits. For enquiries about this service please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main number on 020 7386 9085
- Digital Inclusion Project - Our Digital Champions are available to provide 1-2-1 digital support over the phone. To book, call: 020 7386 9085 or email: email@example.com
For further updates call us on 020 7386 9085.
If you know someone in need of support then complete our Client Form (requesting help). Let us know how we can support older residents of the Borough experiencing Isolation as a result of the coronavirus. The purpose for the form is to log the demand and how we can help people with new services in response to coronavirus.
Here's how you can get in touch with Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham.
There is a wealth of leisure, social and healthy living opportunities offered at our Greyhound Road Activity Centre including yoga, computer skills, sewing, games, keep fit and the community cafe.
Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham Activity Centre:
105 Greyhound Road,
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 10am-4pm
Phone number: 020 7386 9085
Derec Craig - Operations Manager
- Telephone: 0207 386 2653
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our charity shop:
Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham charity shop,
Unit 21, West 12 Shopping Centre,
- Monday to Saturday 10am – 6pm
- Sunday 11am - 5pm
Phone number: 020 8749 9888