Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
ACTIVITY CENTRE CLOSURE
Due to the coronavirus outbreak and following the government instruction that everyone should stop non-essential contact with others and travel. Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham has decided to close our activity centre whilst the government instruction remains in place.
Visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update page for details on:
- What services we are running during the coronavirus outbreak
- How to access help
- Volunteering during coronavirus
- Information about coronavirus
- The Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham Newsletter
- Donating to Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham
Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
How to access the service
Book an appointment:
By phone: 020 7386 9085
At our office: 105 Greyhound Road, London W6 8NJ
Our information and advice officers are available Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm.
Topics we cover:
Our advisers are trained to help you on the following topics.
- Social care - such as finding a care home or getting some help at home, and how it's funded.
- Your income - help with applying for benefits and pension advice.
- Your home - information on staying warm at home, home adaptations and how to prevent falls.
Additional Information and Advice Services
We are also working with a number of local partners to provide additional information and advice services as follows:
FREE Professional advice regarding wills and power of attorney
FREE Professional advice regarding tax
Appointments are now available for FREE professional advice regarding tax with Tax Help For Older People — Contact 01308 488 066 to find out dates and to book.
FREE Professional advice regarding care and support needs, home adaptations and help from the local authority
Appointments are now available on the last Friday of each month for FREE professional advice regarding your care and support needs, home adaptations and help from the local authority. Sessions are delivered by Lawstop. 20 minute private consultations are availble 11am-1pm by calling us on 0207 386 9085 to book.