Befriending and companionship for older people in Hammersmith and Fulham
We're currently unable to take on any new In Touch Befriending clients
In response to exceptional demand for our companionship befriending service, we have increased our active matches by 300% and are currently overperforming and exceeding our befriending commitment. As a result, we cannot take on any new befriending clients at this time. We will review exceptional circumstances and help where possible.
Please get in touch in the autumn if you would still like help. In the meantime, the following services might be able to support:
- Stay connected: Our digital team offer IT and tech lessons to help you stay connected, email email@example.com
- Age UK National Telephone Friendship: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/services/befriending-services/sign-up-for-telephone-befriending/
- Mental Wellbeing and Befriending: The Richmond Fellowship https://www.hfemploymentandwellbeing.org.uk/wellbeing/befriending/#top
- Local Befriending H&F Connect 55+: Bishop Creighton House https://www.creightonhouse.org/
- Dementia Befriending: Alzheimer's Society https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/get-support/your-support-services/befriending-people-dementia
- Bereavement Support: Cruse Bereavement Charity https://www.cruse.org.uk/get-help/coping-grief
Supported by :
Call in Time telephone befriending
Call in Time is a free telephone befriending service run by Age UK national. They can arrange for a friendly volunteer to call you every week for 30 minutes.