Our Quality Assured Information & Advice Team are here if you need us...
Our free, independent and *confidential Information & Advice line are here for you, your family or friends to:
- Help you explore your rights, entitlements or access to other benefits.
- Support you to arrange lasting Powers of Attorney (Please note that the Information & Advice is free, however our assistance to set it up would be a chargeable service).
- Provide training in a range of Computer Skills - from online grocery shopping to skyping their friends a family, information on staying safe online to scam awareness.
- Provide information on Community Care and Health Services - information and advice on statutory and non-statutory Social Care Services and equipment, payments for care and support at home or residential care.
- Share information on Leisure and Social Activities across the county.
- Provide information on housing - including details on housing options, possible adaptations to help you remain independent in your own home and how to help with heating costs.
- Be aware of Scam Awareness, Elder Abuse and Dementia Support
If you need help with any other enquiry that is not listed above, our team have the expereince and knowledge to help you get access to the information and advice you need. Our team are here if you need us, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
How our I&A Team have helped older people throughout Hertfordshire
Read stories from our clients, on how our Information & Advice Team have helped them with issues they have had.
Get in Touch
Open: Monday - Friday 9am - 4.00pm
Tel: 0300 345 3446
- Information and Advice Team,
- Age UK Hertfordshire,
- 1 Silver Court,
- Welwyn Garden City,
- AL7 1LT
Free booklets and online information
Age UK Information & Advice Quality Standard
The Age UK Information and Advice Quality Programme (IAQP) shows that we offer a quality assured service. It demonstrates our commitment to providing consistent, relevant and effective advice; to customer care, and that our service has clear and relevant procedures in place to manage the delivery of good quality information and advice to clients.
*For more information about our Data Protection Policy, and when confidentiality may be broken, please read our Privacy Notice.