A free service providing essential advice, assistance and support to those needing help with a range of issues, including finances, housing and health.
Start with a phone call
A phone call to our experienced team is sometimes sufficient for them to understand a problem and advise on a solution.
Please call 01403 260560 or email email@example.com
We offer face-to-face sessions at our main office in Lavinia House or we will call on you at home, if that's more convenient.
Whether you are looking for advice for yourself, a family member or friend, Age UK Horsham District is happy to help with enquiries for people who are over 50.
This popular service is free and confidential.
We regularly receive feedback from those we help and we recently established that 100% of clients said they would contact us first in the future as they had excellent support from us. They were happy to recommend the service to a friend and had found the advisor both helpful and knowledgeable.
Many of our clients have sent a note of thanks -
- 'I found the service provided, excellent in every way'
- 'Thank you for your help and advice. If necessary, I would be confident about contacting you again'
- 'This was very, very helpful to me'
- 'I would never have received the money without your wonderful help. It’s good to know you are at the end of the phone'
- 'Staff were extremely patient and helpful. So understanding. I was grateful for your assistance'
More money in your pocket
The aim of the Age UK campaign, 'More Money in Your Pocket’, is to encourage older peoples' awareness of benefits and allowances to which they could be entitled.
Watch the video (below) to see how Age UK helped Tony Mansfield claim an allowance he knew nothing about but says it has helped make a better life for his wife and himself.
Statement of Service - Information about Age UK Horsham District’s Information & Advice Service for its customers