Free will writing in January
Published on 11 January 2019 11:15 AM
Age UK Northamptonshire offers you the opportunity to have your Will written or updated for free.
From 21st to 25th January this year our sponsoring Solicitors, Tollers LLP, will help you through the process in exchange for a legacy or donation of your choice to Age UK Northamptonshire.
Every donation is an investment in the future. If you choose to leave 1% of your estate to us, for example, you are ensuring older people in Northamptonshire will be supported in years to come.
- Contact your local Tollers Solicitors between 21st and 25th January 2019 using the numbers below to arrange an appointment.
- Visit your chosen office for your appointment to discuss your Will instructions with an appropriate legal professional who can answer all of your queries. Tollers can also include a legacy to Age UK Northamptonshire in your Will.
- Tollers will provide you with a draft of your Will for your approval.
- Once approved, contact your legal representative to arrange a further appointment to complete and sign your Will.
- At the Will signing meeting, provide Tollers with your cheque made payable to 'Age UK Northamptonshire'.
To get started and arrange an appointment call Tollers Solicitors: