This is available with extra measures in place to keep our clients and staff safe.
Our reliable gardeners can help you look after your garden.
We have gardeners in most areas of Northamptonshire who can help you look after your garden. They can help with mowing, weeding and pruning.
Special arrangements during the coronavirus pandemic
- Our gardeners can only work in gardens that they can access without going through the house. Or they can just do the front garden. Please call us to discuss what arrangements willl suit you best.
- If our gardeners need access to an electric socket they will use one that is outside the client's property. If this is not possible they can use a socket in the property if it is near an outside door, having first discussed how to do this safely with the client before visiting.
- Our gardeners will follow social distancing guidance and use gloves and hand sanitiser as needed.
Who is it for?
People aged 60 and over living in Northamptonshire.
How much does it cost?
- We charge £20 per hour, with a minimum charge of £10 for a 30 minute visit.
- Payment is made by invoice
- For larger jobs we can provide a free written quotation without obligation.
Our workforce is made up of paid staff and we cover the whole of Northamptonshire