Direct Payments are monetary payments made to individuals who request to receive one to meet some or all of their eligible care and support needs. Carers may also be eligible for direct payments. A direct payment is not a benefit and does not affect any benefits that you receive.
- More choice and control of your care package
- You can choose who works for you
- You can arrange times with them to suit you
- You have more say in what tasks they do
- It's more flexible as you can move your hours if necessary
- You can pick and choose services which best suit your needs
Telephone: 0121 709 7591 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org