We are looking for volunteers for the NW3 and Primrose Hill Good Neighbour Scheme.
What does the role involve?
The service supports older people who have been identified as isolated, living in the community. Volunteers are matched with an older person who would like a befriender to provide social contact and company by visiting them in their home weekly.
What you will get out of it?
- You'll be making a difference to the lives of older people.
- You'll gain knowledge and insight into issues that impact on older people’s lives.
- It's a great way to share your knowledge and keep your skills fresh.
What is expected of me?
- You'll need to be able to make a regular visit once a week for 1 horu - 1.5 hours, ideally during the day Monday - Friday.
- You'll need to complete the induction and training required for the role.
To find out more click on the role outline below or to request an application pack email firstname.lastname@example.org