Could you help older people in Camden and the City of London learn new digital skills?
What does the role involve?
Age UK Camden hosts One to One Support Sessions. They are open to older people in the Borough of Camden and City of London, offering them tailored support with any tech problems they are experiencing whilst improving their digital skills.
We are looking for volunteers to offer support and guidance, encouraging people to build their confidence and knowledge in accessing their device. If you use technology on a regular basis for work, study, and daily life, you are likely to have the skills needed for this role.
What will you get out of it?
- You'll be making a difference to the lives of older people.
- You'll gain knowledge and insight into issues that impact on older people’s lives.
- It's a great way to share your knowledge and keep your skills fresh.
What is expected of me?
- Be available for at least one of our sessions at Fitzrovia, Kentish Town, or the Barbican per week.
- Be confident in the use of phones, laptops etc.
- Complete the application/induction steps.
To find out more, download the supporting document above or email: firstname.lastname@example.org